Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Things I love at Isabellas bedtime

  1.  I love that no matter what time it is Isabella will say "it's not bedtime yet, just two more minutes".
  2. I love how considerate she is when it is time to brush her teeth (Bryce can go first)
  3. I love to listen to Isabella's bedtime prayers (tonight she got to play a new game on the computer and Heavenly Father got to hear how it went personally. She said "thank thee for my game even though it was too hard to play so I played the other one with the princesses and I got to dress them up". 
  4. I love that she thanks Heavenly Father for the food in every prayer and usually more than once. 
  5. I love that Isabella will look for the biggest book for me to read to her even if we read it three nights in a row.
  6. I love that after reading a book she will say "talk to me a little bit".
  7. I love that she will call me to come back upstairs just so she can tell me to be careful.
  8. I love that after she says be careful and you say "you too" she will say "I'm not going anywhere".
  9.  Most of all I love that I am there to put her to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment