Thursday, March 3, 2011

Shopping alone with Isabella

 I have decided it is too dangerous to go shopping alone with Isabella. Tammy wanted me to go to the store to get some spaghetti noodles for dinner. Seems harmless enough should cost $1.15. I decided to go to Target, risky. Isabella wanted to go as well, I could be in trouble here. There are a few things I learned at Target while shopping with Isabella.
1.The aisle with the cleaning supplies, the aisle with the exercise equipment, and the aisle with the picture frames are my aisles. The aisle with the Disney princesses belongs to Isabella.
2. Isabella sometimes just wiggles it doesn't mean she has to go to the bathroom. She told me this personally. Five minutes later we were headed to the bathroom.
3. She really needed a new princess.
4. To Isabella everything is only a couple dollars.
5. I'm gonna go broke if I contiue to hang out with Isabella at Target.
My $1.15 trip turned into a $40 visit. When I got home Tammy called me a sucker and Isabella chimed in "Daddy's a sucker". I'm gonna remember that next time.

1 comment:

  1. Oooooohhhhhhh Nooooo! She said it in front of Isabella. Thanks a lot mommy...

    ReplyDelete