Thursday, November 25, 2010

Where's the Love?

Poor Isabella has had a fever for the past 4 days. At times it is high and other times she is bouncing of the wall because she feels better. It is almost impossible to prevent a child who starts to feel better to take it easy. Last night or this morning, however you look at it, at 3am Isabella called me to her room and she was burning up.  I told her if she would take her medicine I would stay in the room with her. We have to bribe her every time she needs to take medicine and it is still usually a struggle. Well after taking her medicine I started to move her stuffed animals off her bed so I could sleep next to her. Every toy I picked up she said "oh I need him, oh I need him too". I told her I needed to move them off the bed so I could sleep she said "you can lay down there" and pointed at the floor. Where's the love huh?

No comments:

Post a Comment