Thursday, November 25, 2010

Beware Bryce is Here

Just a couple of things to warn you in case Bryce is at your house.
1. Bryce likes Christmas tree ornaments. I mean yeah I'm sure he thinks they are pretty and all, but he likes them as a snack. You will notice at our house our tree is half way decorated, just above Bryce's reach. I'm sad to say we lost a couple of ornaments while we were decorating.
2. If its foam it is considered edible by Bryce. I think there is a theme here. Some jump ropes have nice foam handles and some jump ropes HAD nice foam handles. They never had a chance.
3. Bryce likes to share drinks. What I mean is he will finish his drink faster if he sees that you have one that he may be able to steal from you. Isabella has lost her drink a few times.
4. There is baby-proofing but I have not seen Bryce-proofing. I think it is an urban legend. Bryce only wants things if he has to reach for it or if it is on the floor and shouldn't go in his mouth.
5. Bryce has a ritual while eating his cereal. We let him eat his cereal in the living room. He will empty his bowl of dry cereal onto the floor and then eat it. It doesn't matter how many times you pick it up it will end up back on the floor. Maybe we should use his high-chair.

More to come

No comments:

Post a Comment